Sunday, July 6, 2008

Posing for pictures


Jessie is now getting up when we do-between 7-8:00 and lets us sleep. Her time to play is in the morning and she just has to "let it out". This morning she ran circles around the downstairs of the house. Dining room, kitchen, family room. Dining room....you get the picture. Total bliss. She finally lay down panting.

I took her all the way up the stairs yesterday and she was so scared. She trusted me though as I moved each front let at a time and then each back leg. All the while keeping her from backing down by standing directly behind her. When she got upstairs she was so excited and went from room to room checking them out. When it was time to go back down, she froze again. My son got behind her to keep her from backing back up while I moved each foot. She was excited when we got downstairs too.

This dog is going to be such a blessing for whatever family chooses her. I am totally in love with her. She is the perfect dog. Easy to teach, listens, loves food and is beautiful inside and out.

0 comments: