Saturday, July 19, 2008

I can sit!

I told Jessie to sit yesterday and in the meantime I was trying to do something with Roz. When I looked back over at Jessie, SHE WAS SITTING!!! I know it's not a fluke because she did it again and again. Not only that, she lays down too! I'm just so thrilled (with myself as well as her. ha ha.) I told her that she may as well give in because she was going to learn to sit if it was the last thing I did. I'm going to start training her with the clicker too this week. I took Roz to Jen's clicker training this morning but she wasn't interested until Jen gave me some chicken to tempt her with. Then her light bulb went on. Before I try any more clicker training, I need to cook some chicken. Tomorrow. I'll get a picture of her sitting and post it.

0 comments: