Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm so excited. Christmas is almost here



These two are so much fun. They are so alike but yet so different. Jessie isn't afraid of anything and Roz is afraid of everything when she's outside of the house.


When we were trimming the tree this morning, a glass ornament fell on Jessie's bed. I was going to get it right after I finished what I was doing. I hear this crunching a looked around. Jessie was chewing it up! I grabbed what was left of it and opened her mouth to retrieve the rest. She didn't have time to swallow any but sheeesh, you have to watch everything around her.


I have meant to talk about this dremel I bought. More like, I have meant to "sing its praises". Their nails have never looked better and I don't mind using it any more than they mind me using it on them. I get them when they're laying down and they just let me dremel away. It's a mini tug-of-war at first but they give in and relax within a minute or so. You can put it on your finger and it doesn't hurt so the only chance you have of hurting them is letting it get too hot. Just keep it moving.